College Girl Being Healthier

Well, if you haven't figured it out, I'm a college girl and I'm trying to get healthier. When I get out of college I'll be working in the industry of HEALTH so I have to practice what I preach!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Motivational Quotes

"Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells "CAN'T!" But you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper "can." And you discover that the person you though you were is no match for the one you really are." -Unknown

"You block your dream when you allow fear to grow bigger than your faith." -Mary Manin Morrissey






"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas Edison

"Those who believe they can do something will find a way; those who don't will find an excuse." -Unknown





"Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be a little better today than you were yesterday." -Unknown

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift." -Steve Prefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment